True Devotion

"It was through the most holy Virgin Mary that Jesus came into the world and it is also through her that He has to reign in the world."

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hail Sanctus Regina





Lovely Lady dressed in blue --
Teach me how to pray,
God was just your little boy,
Tell me what to say!

Did you lift Him up sometimes
Gently on your knee?
Did you sing to Him the way
Mother does to me?

Did you hold His hand at night
Did you ever try
Telling stories of the world?
O! And did he cry?

Do you really think He cares
If I tell Him things?
Little things that happen And
Do the Angel's wings?

Make a noise? And can He hear
Me if I speak low?
Does He understand me now
Tell me -- for you know?

Lovely Lady dressed in blue,
Teach me how to pray,
God was just your little Boy
And you know the way.


Blessed birthday greetings to Our Mother in Heaven! She is our gift from God.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Post Divider

Post Divider